All that remains of the Chapel of St Peter, is this portion of roughly hewn wall on Church Street.
Above. All that remains of the Chapel of St Peter.
The wall formed part of a 13th century chapel, which belonged to Otterton Priory,mentioned in deeds of 1332. After the dissolution of the monasteries, it fell into disuse and was at some point turned into a public house called "At the sign of the Anchor" which in turn was demolished around 1805.