Ulverston Methodist Church
The Methodist church can be found at the junction of Neville Street and Hartley Street. It would appear that the Methodists had a presence in Ulverston by the end of the 18th century, meeting in Nancy Moister's cottage. Eventually the congregation grew so much that a large room in a building on Neville Street was purchased, leading eventually to the building of a small chapel. As the congregation continued to grow, this building was finally erected, and opened in 1901.
Above. Looking at the East side of the church.
Above. A view of the church from further up Neville Street.