The church of St Mark can be found about two and a half miles North East of Sedbergh on the A683.
Built in 1847, to designs by William Butterfield, it was later restored in 1997\1998. Butterfield was responsible for St Michael's at Lamplugh, restoration work on St Bega's priory at St Bees and restoration work on St Bridget's at Brigham. He was also responsible for churches and other buildings as far a field as London, Derbyshire, Perth, Winchester and Rugby. Check the link for more photos.
It's generally thought that this was one of his earliest commissions. This tiny church is a member of the united parish of Cautley, Sedbergh and Garsdale.