This church, now converted to flats, can be found above Booths on Fellside. The church can be seen from the supermarket car park, and can be accessed by paths that run past the front doors.
The church was built in 1864 as a mission church, to serve the poverty stricken areas of Fellside and Low Fellside.
It remained a chapel of ease to Holy Trinity in Kirkland, until it closed in 2002.
The building still retains its tiny belfry, now sadly devoid of its bells. These were removed some time ago as they were deemed unsafe.
The fine East window was removed from the church when it closed to be converted to flats. In that last few months, it has found a new home in Holy Trinity in Kirkland, with an additional panel inserted at the foot of Jesus. It reads: "In memoriam, East window from All Hallows church, Fellside. In memory of all who worshipped here, 1864 2002."